Sunday, 15 December 2013

My Christmas Goody Bag


Who could resist the pure temptation, an un-missable opportunity to try some delightful chocolate treats from the wonderful Hotel Chocolat.  Needless to say I couldn't, so I jumped at the chance. I mean who am I to say 'No' to the prestigious Hotel Chocolat? Especially being the absolute Choc Nut I am. At £18 'The Christmas Goody Bag' is 285g of pure luxury or edible luxury, as stated on the box.
http://www.hotelchocolat.com/uk/shop/christmas/christmas-goody-bag
Allergy Advice


Included in this fabulous bag of chocolate goodies are:
•A 50% Cookie & Caramel Wreath
•6 Christmas Mess Chocolates
•6 Treacle Tart Chocolates
•Trio of Milk Chocolate Santa's



The moment the chocolate arrived the kids and I couldn't wait to get in. So that's what we did! Here is our collective thought's.

Milk Chocolate Santa's
These little chocolate nibble's turned out to be Izee's favourite. The chocolate Santa's are bigger than expected. A smooth and generous mouthful of creamy chocolate. Your kids will love them too, they were my second fave.

Treacle Tarts
The treacle tart chocolates have a chocolate shell to die for. Inside there is a smooth, liquid-like combination of caramel and molasses for those of you caramel lovers. For a crunchy finish it's topped with a button of shortbread biscuit.

Cookie & Caramel Wreath
We had fun breaking and (on my behalf, unwillingly)sharing the chocolate wreath, which I must say in my opinion is closer in taste to dark chocolate than milk chocolate. It is quite a large chunk of chocolate and far too much for one person to devour....well almost, who am I kidding? I could actually eat a whole one all by myself.

The best part of the wreath was the delicious little cookie and caramel bits found inside the solid chocolate.

Christmas Mess
Fruity chocolate hmmmm..... Never really been into fruit flavoured chocolate and to be honest when I first tasted these Christmas Mess chocolates I was far from impressed, well that's what I told myself, subconsciously. Then I ate another one, and another one, and another, and just like that they were finished in no time.
These chocolates were my absolute favourite without a doubt. Lush! White chocolate casing, a dash of cranberry, a dash of strawberry, a few meringue sprinkles, 'ALAKAZAM', Bobs your Uncle! Beautiful Chocolate. Yes they are fruity, but they blooming Luurvly!


Hotel Chocolat is a distinguishable company both Ethical and Socially responsible and anything you would like to know can be found on their website.

 Thank You Hotel Chocolat for this wonderful Chocolate gift.